Just in time for the new year, for ALG Vacations™ customers only, special benefits are now all for one and one for all under one unified new program.
Exceptional Values from Apple Vacations. Partner Privileges by Travel Impressions. Insider Circle Perks with Funjet Vacations. United Vacations’ Hotel Exclusive Benefits.
You may have seen the logos, heard the program names … and wondered, What’s the difference?!
In the simplest of terms, each of these proprietary ALG Vacations™ programs were distinct in their own ways, branded to your favorite tour operator with benefits that made sense for that customer segment. As a vertically integrated company, we have the luxury of offering you and your customers choices that speak to their various needs, while backing you up with the stability and organization of our collective umbrella.
However, as 2020 has taught us, our industry and company as a whole is stronger TOGETHER. And what better time, what better way to foster that feeling than by banding resources between our brands in the best interest of our shared customers?
And so, ALGV’s new, combined Exclusive Perks program was born: a super-mega-power portfolio of reserved, can’t-find-anywhere-else perks and benefits reserved just for Apple Vacations, Travel Impressions, Funjet Vacations, Southwest Vacations, and United Vacations.
Every one of the special benefits offered as an ALGV Exclusive Perk is proprietary to our family of brands. What that means is that no matter how hard consumers look, they won’t find the same generous benefits and combinations anywhere outside of our ALG Vacations™.
Thanks to our collective bargaining power, you’ll see the Exclusive Perks notation in your VAX VacationAccess results paired with some of the most recognizable, in-demand hotel brands in international resort travel. Look for names like:
- AMResorts, including Secrets, Dreams, Breathless, Now, and Sunscape Hotels & Spa Resorts, plus Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts
- AIC Hotels & Resorts, such as all all-inclusive Hard Rock Hotels and UNICO and Nobu concepts
- Barceló Hotels & Resorts, which also means their Palace line and Occidental hotels
- Globalia, which encompasses all BeLive Collection properties
- Iberostar Hotels & Resorts, from Grands to Selections
- Karisma Hotels & Resorts brands, including selections from the Azul, El Dorado, Nickelodeon lines
- TRS hotels and resorts by Palladium
- Brands across the Posadas portfolio, like Live Aqua, Fiesta Americana, Grand Fiesta, and Explorean
- RIU Hotels & Resorts, including Riu Palace properties
- Blue Diamond Hotels & Resorts, such as Royalton, Royalton CHIC, Hideaway, Planet Hollywood, and others
- … and so much more.
And because Exclusive Perks is now universal across ALGV’s brands, you can look forward to offering your customers high-end added values that were previously more commonly under the purview of our luxury brands. For example:
- Private roundtrip airport transfers for multiple passengers for the ultimate in luxury and safety
- Special complimentary excursions, such as a sunset sail or cenotes tour
- Exclusive tasting sessions and private cocktail parties by invitation for ALGV guests only
- Preferred check-in and check-out in reserved areas for even greater social distancing
- Private airport lounge access, complete with complimentary snacks and beverages
- Special programs, such as a Kids Concierge package which includes in-room amenities and events, cooking classes, face painting, themed kits, and more
- High floor room assignment for best views and property locations
- Spa credits and included massages or treatments
- Poolside VIP amenities, such as cabana and daybed rentals
Of course, that’s in addition to tried-and-true incentives like early check-ins and late check-outs; welcome baskets of fruit; a private bottle of liquor in the room; access to managers’ receptions; and more.
Exclusive Perks vary by resort brand, specific property and in some cases room category, so be sure to check for specifics when you book. However, one thing will always be true across the ALGV brands and participating suppliers: we’re standing together with our travel advisor partners, to strengthen your position and support your success.
Click here to start exploring what Exclusive Perks can lie in your clients’ futures.