If you tuned in to our most recent FAM, you probably have a lot of questions about where we held it. Here are the highlights.
During the ALG Vacations™ superfam that took place just a little over a month ago, the one where we announced the Year of the Travel Advisor #YOTTA2021, you were probably intrigued by the setting and had questions.
Where was everybody? You may have wondered. What is this backdrop, this new setting that incorporates so many elements of nature? Where can I get this view? And what is this cool, cavernous, underground-looking spa?!
Well, we’re here to answer that question: It’s Dreams Natura Resort & Spa, one of the newest AMResorts experiences in Riviera Cancun, just ten short miles from the Cancun International Airport but a world away as it channels the beauty of the landscape it’s carved out of.
After a highly anticipated wait, its doors are finally open and guests are flooding through it. Their grand opening, originally July 2020, was shifted to September 2020. Since it was first proposed, it went through a branding change as AMResorts decided to go more upscale with the build. In total, it took more than two years of construction to come to life, what with COVID causing a global pause after careful plans were finally approved.
But our leaders and advisor guests said it’s been worth the wait. This 553-room beachfront resort wowed our recent event attendees and the press members we invited. This family-friendly property had so much to do for guests of all ages! Highlights included:
- A gorgeous mangrove and nature-inspired elements, including an exotic fishpond, throughout the resort
- A spa designed to mimic the natural underground cenotes this area is famous for
- A Rollglider aerial ride
- Four pools: one each for activities, infinity, adults-only, and children
- A lazy river with splash buckets, palm tree water curtain, and even a nature soundtrack
- Family water park with two slides over 200 feet long
- All-suite accommodations, with 80% ocean view room inventory
- Fitness center that requires reservations for socially distanced workouts
- Nearby golf course with complimentary green fees
- All the usual, highly regarded, reservation-free AMR dining outlets, with new, exciting spins and décor, such as at the Barefoot Grill, enhanced Coco Café with Dolce Ice Cream Parlor, and gorgeous El Patio for Mexican
- Spacious rooms with Preferred Club options that provide access to premium locations, a private lounge, and more
- 24-hour bites at World Café, plus around-the-clock room service
- Pool and beach wait service
And yes, you can expect all of these details to be as camera-ready on your customers’ visits as they were for our event.
Excited yet? It’s only “natural” that you would be.Learn more about how all properties in the AMResorts portfolio is committed to cleanliness and your health. Read Making a Clean Getaway: New Health & Safety Standards at AMResorts